September 26, 2013

Ready for Fall 2013 #1 - phone-fall

Hello friends!

I'm so excited that fall (or Autumn - has a more classy ring to it don't you think?) has finally seemed to arrive to my little corner of the world. While it's still super weird to me how you can walk around in shorts and a tank top (apparently) at the end of September here in Indiana, that is a nice change from rainy cold Germany fall. Although I gotta say that I'm kind of looking forward to that. Is that wrong? (Side note: Also, is it wrong to hope that Mr White gets caught at the end in Breaking Bad? And if you already know, DON'T TELL ME!)

So I've been drinking a lot of pumpkin lattes and I've been eating pumpkin muffins, but I haven't had a chance to get into fall decorations yet, seeing as I am currently between homes and countries. Hashtagfirstworldproblems. But to get myself in the spirit and to maybe offer some inspiration for this year, here are some killer fall pictures of last year's oh so perfect fall. Taken with my phone. Next up: Super awesome fall pictures in actual GOOD quality taken with my DSLR. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


fall in bloomington. carrot cake and red velvet cupcakes. cats.

 

on the plane in october. so much giddyness behind these pictures.

 

climbed a tree at eagle creek reservoir only a few days after my arrival.

 

fall roadtrip to nolin lake, kentucky. a weekend filled with campfires, canoes and colorful trees. 

 

the lake looks funny with the water down. campfires are the bomb.

 

SO pretty. I prefer this to summer.

  

funny socks and campfire smell in my hair. best cookies in the world.

 

cooking over the fire is amazing and perfect for fall camping.

 

canoe trip. exploring some tiny caves that are usually underwater.

 

trying not to get stuck. made some cheesecake. took a nap.

 

first halloween in the states calls for some awesome couple costumes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until tomorrow - with my camera-fall. :) DSLR cameras say it best. ;)

xx, Sonja Bob

1 comment:

grauerle said...

Wunderschöne Herbst Impressionen !
Liebe Grüße Ursula