September 24, 2013

Lakes and Oceans in watercolor

Today was one of those days where I had a million things planned and ended up not getting anything done. So to cheer myself up I at least finished my watercolor painting that I had lying around for ages. I've been getting into watercolors lately, they're so much fun. I'm still getting used to them however, being a acrylic girl myself. But I definitely have a new crush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
(this watercolor painting is for my aunt and uncle as a homemade present for when I come home. I still have a bigger project waiting to finish for them so maybe this one will tie them over)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(this one was a birthday present for my grandma that I mailed to her. I am going to do multiple birds in watercolor for her as well that match this watercolor painting for christmas so she has a set to hang up together)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope your Tuesday was more productive than mine! But to make it all better I'm going to make Crab Cakes now. So excited!! 

Until next time!
xx Sonja Bob

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

These are absolutely stunning! I think in my next life, I'll be an artist. =)

SONJABOB said...

thank you so much :)